- Current Oregon fishing or hunting license and tags
- Lunch and beverages (Bottled water is provided on the boat.) Lunches are available upon request for $10 per person. We prepare fresh, organic, satisfying meals to get you through your active day. We are happy to address dietary restrictions for your entire group.
- Camera and film (you’ll want it!)
- Proper clothing (Preferably lots of layers with all kinds of whether in mind.)
- Sleeping bag for overnight trips
- Chest waders or Rain Gear depending on the fishery (We have waders and wading boots available for you if you don’t have your own.)
- Cooler to transport hatchery fish that you catch and want to eat
(Not expected but it’s nice if someone in your group is able to bring lunch for Grant or he’ll be reduced to eating a “Cliff Bar” on some days 🙂